Co-Sponsor for Fiancee Visa

I am doing a fiancee visa.

Due to self-employment and major deductions the last few years (tools, new vehicle), I show below the required income.

I am doing a I-134.

Which does the co-sponsor use? I-864??? Or the I-134??

Thanks.

see if this thread is helpful concerning income level of self-employed:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....ac318d06d1a8d27

Also FAQ about this issue...

[VJ] Although the I-134 does not state minimum income requirements, there is a near 100% chance you will be required to show 125% of the poverty level for your household including your fiance(e) and any children. If you do not meet these requirements, you must still file an I-134, but you will need a co-sponsor who does meet the guidelines. The co-sponsor also fills out an I-134 affidavit.

Your co-sponsor fills out an I-134, provides a letter of employment (stating his/her salary and term of employment), and a notorized copy of his/her tax form.

Is the co-sponsor's I-134 notorized, like ours is?

a notorized copy of tax form ?? even though we don't even need notorized one for ourselves?

ok.. decided to 'review' issues regarding the 'sponsor' of these forms...

some interesting things:

1) What is the qualification for a sponsor?

A sponsor must be at least 18 years old and either an American citizen or a lawful permanent resident (LPR). The sponsor must also have a domicile (residence) in the United States.

So, if using a a co-sponsor, make sure you get proof of Citizenship or LPR Status: Proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident (LPR) status

2) Are co-sponsors held to the same rquirements?

Any requirement for the sponsor seems to apply to the co-sponsor.. so the issue #1 above, meeting the financial guideline limits, and notorizing the I-134.

3) Do the same income requirements apply to all immigrant visa applicants even if they use the I-134?

No. The 125 percent minimum income requirement, the need for the last three years income tax returns and other requirements only apply when an I-864 is needed.

Applicants using the I-134 will need to show that their sponsor's income is 100 percent of federal poverty guidelines as required under Section 212(a)(4) of the INA.