Biometrics....

:lol: I was surprised at how friendly and accommodating that the employees were at the INS Center, in Atlanta, this morning....!

We had 2 appointments; at 9:00 AM and 1:00 pm; but, since since we were all there [ me, Wife, and Daughter] "They" were Nice Enough to process them 1-2 [i think....#76-77]

Initially; after checking the letters recieved from the BCIS-I-485's and I-765's and the passports; Wife and Daughter were each given a page to fill out, with a furnished pen and clipboard; as to: heigth/weight/address/color eyes/Asian/phone # and birthdate....then, stand in another line [short line/time] ; then, were told to have a seat and wait for their numbers to be called, about 30 minutes.

I'm GLAD that we also took a copy of the Marriage Certificate...which explained the difference in name from passport!

Last night I surfed for over 2 hours, Trying to find Information such as above............Maybe this will help someone else, who had a Hard Time in Guangzhou, as They Did! And: were Nervous about the biometrics appointment=====NO PROBLEMS!! :blink: :wub:

Glad to here this. I assume you went to the center on Buford Highway. Jingwen's and her kids' experience was similar - actually rather festive with jokes and smiles - a truly different face for our government.

Just a quick aside. KK's name on her notice was misspelled, but the official just wrote over the misspelling - no problem, and the correct information was entered into the computers. Unfortunately, the misspelled name still ended up on her green card, and we had to file for a replacement card.