All about Ginseng

She buys it from a chinese store in Maryland. The web site is www.chinastore.com

Wait, I just said she buys it, ohhh how dumb of me

This store is in Rockville, I grew up in the next town.. it is the fastest growing population of chinese in maryland... I'm going back to visit my grandmother there and see the area.. have thought of moving there with Zixuan...

Guest blsqueaky
She buys it from a chinese store in Maryland. The web site is www.chinastore.com

This store is in Rockville, I grew up in the next town.. it is the fastest growing population of chinese in maryland... I'm going back to visit my grandmother there and see the area.. have thought of moving there with Zixuan...

Yes, that is the place, and they have one heck of a on line catalogue, and not that much in the way of prices. Only thing that I have to explain to the wife, is that alot of what they do have you can buy in Wal-mart for about the same price, and no shipping charge.

Yes, that is the place, and they have one heck of a on line catalogue, and not that much in the way of prices. Only thing that I have to explain to the wife, is that alot of what they do have you can buy in Wal-mart for about the same price, and no shipping charge.

Maybe a chinese group needs to buy a wal-mart and then she'll go to it !

Guest blsqueaky

Maybe a chinese group needs to buy a wal-mart and then she'll go to it !

Nah, she has enough fun at the one here, and the super wally world