How to text text msg to china cell phones

I found the following when I went to my yahoo china email address. I forwarded it to my wife. I think it says the cost for this service is 10 yuan a month, but one gets 2GB size email address. I am not sure about the coverage area restriction.

By the way, Google has convenient and automatic Chinese to English translation for Chinese language website.

欢迎使用雅虎邮箱

绑定您的手机号码

邮箱功能体验

● POP3

● 2G 大容量

● 无限量来信提醒及IT资讯

请输入您的手机号码:

请稍候:您的验证码将很快发送到您的手机上

本服务暂时不向邮件联盟用户、上海、湖北、山东、福建移动用户和联通用户提供,每月10元

And the Babelfish for the above:

Welcome to use the Yahoo! mailbox to tie up decides your handset number mailbox function experience * POP3 * the 2G large capacity * infinitude incoming letter reminder and the IT information please inputs your handset number: Please slightly waits: Your confirmation code very quickly will transmit to on yours handset this service temporarily not to the mail alliance user, Shanghai, Hubei, Shandong, the Fujian mobile subscriber and the association passes the user to provide, each month of 10 Yuan

I can SMS Ying on her China Mobile phone from my TMobile phone or via Pincity. She also has one of those "local' mobile phone. It is like a souped version of our home wireless phone. Sorry I forget the local name. . I usually cal her on that phone because it is much cheaper for her. It does not accept SMS.

You can use www.ipipi.com They are pretty cheap to use and you can use your cell phone, web, email from outlook, and and desktop. Try them out ... it works well for my fiancee but I also use text from Cingular as I have free text from them.

aquach is right..have used www.ipipi.com for a year..only once in a while message dont make it..price not bad..$7.00US..for 50 txt messages