Submitting proof of relationship

Like most good ideas, we never get to take advantage of them.. but I was recently helping someone on a submission and I was thinking about many of the posts we have discussed about 'proof of relationship'...

In the intial submission, you can submit pictures, etc. I have heard of some submitting emails, etc.

I got the following ideas:

1) IF the beneficiary can speak good english, then get a certified letter stating her fluency.

2) You could also certify a few submitted emails as being written by the beneficiary in english.

At least, at the interview, they will already know this language issue... if they really review this prior to the interviews.

I think the VO can judge the beneficary's English skill during the interview, they put the emphasis on oral communication.

Pictures of both together and with family when visiting are more important. As well as how many times the petioner spent with SO. Also the telephone bills showing how much time they spent on talking(or messenger etc)

All in all, communication, communication, and communication

I think the VO can judge the beneficary's English skill during the interview, they put the emphasis on oral communication.

Pictures of both together and with family when visiting are more important. As well as how many times the petioner spent with SO. Also the telephone bills showing how much time they spent on talking(or messenger etc)

All in all, communication, communication, and communication

I was not clear enough.. sorry.

I was thinking about the issue that some have discussed: about 'prior' to the interview, what have the VOs looked at and already used to form some impression walking into the interview.

The problem with interviews is that the submission is usually a little thin and thus, the VO can only review very little 'before the interview'.

My idea was simply to improve the content of what was submitted at the beginning and thus what was reviewed prior to the interview.

I agree that once the interview starts, the issues you mention are at work. And you argument might still stand.. that the interview itself might still be more important than the intial content...