What language is needed here?

This sounds like...

Question: What time is it?

GZ Answer : Yes !

Maybe I should have phrased that in German, on the off chance someone speaks it over there..

MY QUESTION TO GZ :snip> I do not understand why was this case was not resubmitted with the bulk of K visas resub by State.

snip>

Obviously, since 11/16, no clearance has come through and I suspect

my case is "lost" again until someone actually get this namecheck on the

list that was resubmitted in January.

What I need is someone at CA or Guangzhou to check and update this

case so a name check is indeed conducted and active now , so we are not

facing several more weeks of delay. I am willing to wait the reported

average of 2 weeks for the name check to complete, but this namecheck has to be started in the first place. It does not appear to be.

THEIR ANSWER:

Thank you for your email, Yes, we have resubmitted other names.

Clearance agencies in Washington have asked us to resend some names. We have already responded to their request. We cannot resend your request until clearance agnecies request us to do so.

sincerely yours

immigrant visa unit

Well, clearance "agencies" did eventually 1/14 but GZ says.. No record of it..

Sorry to hear about that. The lang is called FUBAR  :P What a mess for everyone. :P

The thing is, you hear different stories depending of whom you call...Senator's office called and said " No worries, we spoke to State. No need to resub again.. working on it . Chill out <sic> "

Riiiiiiiiight.

So one cannot believe ANYTHING from ANYONE at this stage. There is just to much misinfo and contradictory info floating around.. Like this resub business..DOS did it? Nope... Has to come from GZ ( Dos line ) GZ: We need them to request it ( GZ line )

It's beyond FUBAR... It's more like FUBAPR ( Any Possible Repairs )

Sorry to hear about that. The lang is called FUBAR  ;) What a mess for everyone. :angry:

The thing is, you hear different stories depending of whom you call...Senator's office called and said " No worries, we spoke to State. No need to resub again.. working on it . Chill out <sic> "

Riiiiiiiiight.

So one cannot believe ANYTHING from ANYONE at this stage. There is just to much misinfo and contradictory info floating around.. Like this resub business..DOS did it? Nope... Has to come from GZ ( Dos line ) GZ: We need them to request it ( GZ line )

It's beyond FUBAR... It's more like FUBAPR ( Any Possible Repairs )

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this the same kind of double-speak and crapola we were all hearing about a month ago, prior to the Cabal posting? Things like:

DOS: GZ must resubmit before we can take action.

GZ: DOS must request before we can resubmit.

DOS: You must write GZ, formally asking them to resubmit.

GZ: We cannot resubmit on your request; must come from DOS

DOS: All names were resubmitted by January 4

GZ: We began resubmitting names on January 4

DOS: All names were resubmitted by January 4

GZ: Some names were resubmitted, but we cannot......

And a partridge in a pear tree. :lol: :D :P

What the hell is going on here? Sorry to hear of this Eric? What is the status of your case at this point, or do you actually know? :blink: