Western Union Receipts -K-1

Does anyone support the submitting in the K-1 application Westeren Union receipts of funds sent to Fiancee as part of the package / or better to not show support. I have mixed thoughts on this . Any advice of those who already submitted their K-1 ................redsunset52

We discussed this recently in the following thread:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....e3c6d5cd291a132

I think it may be best not to offer it as evidence otherwise it could raise questions or an eyebrow... and ultimately we want to make every appearance of NOT being in a fraud profile at all...

There might be a small arguement if the beneficiary is K3 (since your supporting your wife), but I'm not sure the VO would see it this way. Whether K1 or K3, why does the K3 'need' the money anymore than the K1..

Sending money and letting them know this has always been a touchy subject. Money and the green card has always been linked together as a question mark! Will you be showing support of a relationship to the VO or raising the question of fraud?

I personally would not let them have that idea pop into their minds. I have supported my SO with money when her father was in the hospital for a month but I have decided not to mention this at all. You will be showing monetary support for your SO with the 134 form with the 1040 income tax return(s).

Just remember the basics. They are looking for a real relationship. Get plenty of pictures of the both of you together. Visit her several times if possible during this waiting period. Show that you have and are continuing to communicate to each other through letters, emails, phone bills, etc.

The main purpose we are going through this process is LOVE and you will have to show this proof to them on printed form without raising any questions.

Some members have said to submit everything you can. I believe that you give them just what they ask for. When she goes to the interview then make sure she has everything including the kitchen sink!

I believe that you give them just what they ask for. When she goes to the interview then make sure she has everything including the kitchen sink!

I agree with this. well put.

I am crating a jaccuzi to send.

Well, it is custom to present a gift after all ... Remember, you hold the gift with both hands as you give it... or push it...