reschedule the interview?

I read on uschinak1.com that it is possible to ask for your interview to be scheduled at a slightly later date than the one they send you. At the uschina site, he says that "If necessary, the fiancée should not be afraid to negotiate a convenient interview date." Has anyone had any experience doing that? I am planning on going to the interview, but I know there are times more convenient for me than what they might schedule.

I don't want to speak for the group but I think the consensus is that it is better to grab the interview date that was given rather than extending what was likely an already extraordinarily long wait. I think part of the reluctance in re-scheduling the interview comes from not knowing how long it would take to get back in front of the VO.

Guest Gene
I don't want to speak for the group but I think the consensus is that it is better to grab the interview date that was given rather than extending what was likely an already extraordinarily long wait.  I think part of the reluctance in re-scheduling the interview comes from not knowing how long it would take to get back in front of the VO.

What he said :blink:

Quite dictatorial, it seems.  The motto is "Beggars can't be choosy". 

What's the normal length of time from getting the interview letter to the interview date? Is the interview in 2 weeks, or 2 months away?

A bird (interview) in the hand is worth two in the bush (months)...