Guest blsqueaky
Well then, is mine too long, since I am going through 2 diferent processes right now?????????

It would be nice to have your Service center in the timeline !!

Okay David, done, just for you :rolleyes: :) ;)

That brings up a good point. There is a lot of variance between the details people include in the timelines. Maybe Nooneufo or one of the moderators could post a recommended time line format with "key dates". Not manditory, but only suggested. This topic has come up a couple times before. I recently hacked and whaked mine down. There is a long story to be told in between each of those dates in everyones timelines. I wish I were with my wife in China right now. :D

I agree.. a few basics consistent by all would be good. I recently did a poll to find out which service center people went through, since many do not put that as part of where they submitted their K1/K3 !

I think:

Submission date (to which center)

NOA2

P3

P4

Interview

should be the minimum anyone puts.. RFE would be good to note.

OKOKOK, I'll do it but it will be worthless. Too long ago and too many things have changed since then. Back then, cases were sent directly to GZ from the service centers - except mine, it sat on someone's desk at NDC for a month after it was approved and they finally sent it to NVC in error. It took another month and a half to finally get it on its way to GZ where it should have gone months earlier.

Trying to understand... what's worthless? The fact of older processes cannot be compared to the newer process handling of cases?

My real hope would be that people in the last year or less (and new ones moving forward) get consistent with a timeline of minimum stuff...