Long time gone....K-1 put to rest...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

tsap seui

Came back up to the mountains of Pennsyltucky today....and....WORKED :lol:

jeez, I needed a break from what's going on in Merryland.

Todays mail brought word from the Vermont Service Center of USCIS that....drum roll paa-leeze....

Your petition for Alien Fiancee (Form I-129)EACXXXXXXXXXX, which was approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), has been returned to this office for the following reason:

You and the beneficiary have married. Therfore, she is no longer eligible for the K-1 visa.

The returned petition will now be stored at this office and no further action is required.

Sincerely,

Daniel Renaud

Center Director

Well, ladies and gents, that is the end of the K-1 portion of our lives. Almost 4 years....my how time flies....I musta been havin' a ball, I tell ya!!!! :toot: :yahoo: :xmastree: :worthy: :yay:

Shucks, it seems like yesterday that I filed that K-1 on November 1st, 2006. Them ol' DOS ladies have been :horsehit: that poor old application to dang near death :blahblah1: :blahblah1: took 'em 11 months to send it back to USCIS, then USCIS took every bit of three days and quickly said "HEY, what the hell you danged DOS guys doing? tsap seui and his lil' rabbit is okay....HERE take this application back, we say he's okay and so is she, so....up yers DOS."

It wuz gud to see the USCIS gave the thang a proper burial. I am relived to see it "now stored at" their "office and no futher action is required."

Next stop....P-2 for the CR-1 (which will be an IR-1 before it's over with) ;) ......gulp, one of these daze.....mebbe in November or December. If'n it's earler then I'm gonna have to slow down things with the NVC cause we don't want an interview before early March.

Good luck to those of you in que, may you never have to make a post such as this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tsap seui

September 30, 2006

I stepped off a plane in Beijing,

lil' rabbit stepped off a train,

with clogged terlets, in the same city

and she and I walked

into each others lives

Life became fullfilled that day

at least they got SOMETHING right . . . just took some time, that's all

Randy, I'm very happy to see USCIS put the K-1 to rest and out of the picture, as it should be, without it's DOS denial influencing the CR-1.

The Vermont service center has been more than good to us, ever hear of a DOS denied application being reaffirmed 3 days after a USCIS service center got the case back in their hands? :P The problem has always been with GUZ's arbitrariness, sloppy work, and slowness (took them 10 months to deny us, and another 11 months to even send the case back to USCIS.)

I can only hope the California service center treats us as fairly with the CR-1 as Vermont did with the K-1. :)

tsap seui

I hope you and the family are doing well, Mike (NUWORLD)

Gee whiz tsap, you'd think after four years they would've sent you a set of steak knives or something. :blink:

I couldn't help but notice your Stooge reference in the post title (nyuk nyuk nyuk); the fact that it has taken them so long to process your case means more than a few folks at USCIS must relate to one of Curly's classic lines:

"Moe, I'm tryin' to think, but nuthin's happenin'"!

Gee whiz tsap, you'd think after four years they would've sent you a set of steak knives or something. :blink:

I couldn't help but notice your Stooge reference in the post title (nyuk nyuk nyuk); the fact that it has taken them so long to process your case means more than a few folks at USCIS must relate to one of Curly's classic lines:

"Moe, I'm tryin' to think, but nuthin's happenin'"!

Good point Mick.....after four years one would think them kind folks from the DOS would at least send me a BASS-O-MATIC blender or something. I do like drinkin' me a good bass in the evenings. ;)

With all the sex GUZ had with us, do you know I have yet to get a kiss, or even a reach around? I'm startin' to think them folks ain't very romantic....or nice. :lol:

You should see me dancing the Curly Shuffle while I sing kari-jokie with my Chinese family. I hop on one foot backwards, patting my head and shouting "wup wup wup"....my poor in laws don't have a clue what to expect when I git up to sang sum songs fer them. :o I sashay and prance around like I'm Fig (Wayne) Newton on stage in Vegas, often doing a little Funky CHicken dancing and an occasional "moon walk". While I can't carry a note in a 55 gallon drum, they think I'm a great singer....must be my showman ship. ;)

I love Curly, but one of my favorite lines comes from Moe: "ALright you guys, COME HERE, SPREAD OUT"

tsap seui