K-1 sent to Guz Electronically

hi all, while I can't confirm this is policy for all K1 cases - it appears as if our K1 application was sent to GUZ electronically. :P

We received NOA2 from VSC on March 16, 2010. We received P3 package on April 1, 2010 (NO JOKE). :lol:

The weird thing is, I checked with the NVC to try to get her GUZ number and the automated message said they dont have my case. But low and behold - P3 showed up yesterday and only 2 weeks after NOA2. ....

Postmark on the P3 package was March 25, 2010 (so GUZ had to have received it from VSC by Mar 24 or earlier). This is why I am assuming they might be doing "some" K1 cases electronically, and they must have done mine.

I can say I was very careful in assembling the I-129F (really making everything easy for them using the suggestions from CFL and VJ), maybe this had something to do with it?

Anyways, Im elated because hopefully she will get an interview whilst I am still here in China with her. ... :D

Edited by rchilde (see edit history)

Note GUZ-Speaks tends to be a moderated forum.

Good to hear this.

This has come up in the electronic process topics.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=506303

Good to hear of some confirmation that K-visas may start avoiding the normal customs delay.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto that... we are right behind them.

My NVC letter dated 3/24 said they would send it to GUZ within a week. I didnt get the NVC letter until 3/31. Is this NVC in or out? Its the only NVC letter I received.

She got the P3 on Apr. 7th so it matched the time line we expected based on what has been happening recently...

If you look back at the group timeline it seems that they have been moving fast on this ever since they implemented electronic transfers of the application.

However, will the P4 come fast or be held up by the physical file being slow to arrive?