GIV-24 form

Look at the very bottom of each question then you will see the difference. 6 is for children and 7 is for brothers and sisters.

Thanks! After 3 hours of filling forms, I never would have spotted that.

No problem. This is a VERY confusing form at best. Question 8 is usually not on the the GIV24 that your fiancee will receive from GZ.

Oh great, I just spent an hour completing that part. :)

I plan to have Lao po go over the Giv-24 again when she receives the form from Guz. Additionally, she is writing all of my personal information on a separate piece of paper in case the VO asks her something she might not remember. She rememebers everything I tell her for the most part anyway.

Do i need to have this GIV-24 for my wife's interview? if so where can i find this form? I've look around the Site for the US Consulate but have not found it. In addition, a google search did not find it either..

thanks

Dan

you can get it from the DOS website or the FAQS- forms section of this site

Looked there and didn't find anything, maybe i need new glasses but just can't find it. Also is this form required for CR1 or just K3 ? or have it regardless?

Dan

Do i need to have this GIV-24 for my wife's interview? if so where can i find this form? I've look around the Site for the US Consulate but have not found it. In addition, a google search did not find it either..

thanks

Dan

The consulate dropped this form from the website, and from recent accounts it is no longer used. If it is NOT in your wife's Invitation packet (P4) then it is not needed.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

But you can download it from the consulate site by typing GIV-24 in the search box on the consulate website here: http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...sheet_May07.pdf