Update on Lihua's Interview

Hello. I found out today of some of the questions Lihua was asked.

She said the VO quized her about my Chinese speaking ability and how do we communicate, how did we meet and how many times have I been to China to see her and here is one I have never heard about. The VO asked all about my Parents who are now both deceased. But anyway Lihua aced it and is picking her Visa up tomorrow. :)

PS. Lihua is with Shuttterme waiting for his SO to have her interview now. They are having a cultural battle of who is going to pay for the coffee and who is the best "Thumb Wrestler".

Edited by Thomas Promise (see edit history)
Hello. I found out today of some of the questions Lihua was asked.

She said the VO quized her about my Chinese speaking ability and how do we communicate, how did we meet and how many times have I been to China to see her and here is one I have never heard about. The VO asked all about my Parents who are now both deceased. But anyway Lihua aced it and is picking her Visa up tomorrow. :yahoo:

PS. Lihua is with Shuttterme waiting for his SO to have her interview now. They are having a cultural battle of who is going to pay for the coffee and who is the best "Thumb Wrestler".

198395[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!! :toot: :toot: Sounds like she did great!!

Best wishes for a happy homecoming!!!

Jim and Qing