video requests

It seems as though people are not being asked to provide the 5 minute video to prove that you and your SO can communicate. Nevertheless, can anyone provide information on where you can have one of these videos made if necessary? Is there a place near the new consulate location?

Thanks.

Guest ShaQuaNew
It seems as though people are not being asked to provide the 5 minute video to prove that you and your SO can communicate.  Nevertheless, can anyone provide information on where you can have one of these videos made if necessary?  Is there a place near the new consulate location?

Thanks.

148624[/snapback]

Look here at visa denial and visa denial overcome...

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11293

...see also...

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=6492&hl=video

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)

There was a place close to the old consulate location on Shaimen island. Since they have recently moved I haven't heard yet what is now available. If you have a camcorder though there are a number of places in GZ where you can have it converted to VHS. Make sure they use the same format as you use here in the US.

There was a place close to the old consulate location on Shaimen island. Since they have recently moved I haven't heard yet what is now available. If you have a camcorder though there are a number of places in GZ where you can have it converted to VHS. Make sure they use the same format as you use here in the US.

148756[/snapback]

We made one using my Hi-8 and had it converted in Nanning with out to much trouble.

Do you suppose there is an area around the New place for the hawkers, swindlers and fake lawyers?

Of course there were some that were handy, photo shops, the video places. :blink: