When is the American citizen hour in GZ?

I am in GZ right now getting ready for the 6/1 interview. I read in previous posts that it's a good idea to go to the American citizen hour the day before and enter in the log the GUZ number for the SO.

When is the citizen hour? I couldn't find this info on the website.

Thanks....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...ew.html#inquiry

U.S. Citizen Inquiry Hours

U.S. Citizen petitioners who would like general information on the Immigrant Visa process in Guangzhou may attend an information session hosted by a Consular Officer on Thursdays at 3:00 p.m. The aim of these sessions is to address frequently-asked questions and provide you with a better understanding of the process. Case specific information will not be available. As of February 1, 2005, the session will be held on Fridays at 3:00 p.m.

I am in GZ right now getting ready for the 6/1 interview. I read in previous posts that it's a good idea to go to the American citizen hour the day before and enter in the log the GUZ number for the SO.

When is the citizen hour? I couldn't find this info on the website.

Thanks....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...ew.html#inquiry

U.S. Citizen Inquiry Hours

U.S. Citizen petitioners who would like general information on the Immigrant Visa process in Guangzhou may attend an information session hosted by a Consular Officer on Thursdays at 3:00 p.m. The aim of these sessions is to address frequently-asked questions and provide you with a better understanding of the process. Case specific information will not be available. As of February 1, 2005, the session will be held on Fridays at 3:00 p.m.

You got it in your message..

As of February 1, 2005, the session will be held on Fridays at 3:00 p.m.

Citizen hour is 10am everyday. Questions related to immigration visa can only be asked Fridays 3pm.

I went to the citizen hour today. Most people there were there because they lost their passport. They had a xerox copy of the first page of the passport (FYI: I guess it's a good idea to have a copy in case you lose your passport) and were there to apply for a new passport.

I try to ask a question and was told to come on Friday 3pm.