We got the white slip

On July 17, 2003 I received my first e-mail letter from Meixiang. I was the happiest man in the entire world that day.

Today at 1:48AM Day Light Saving Time in Denver I received the second most wonderful e-mail from Meixiang. We got the white slip.

Now there is just one more day of uncertainty as we nervously wait for the visas. Hopefully when Meixiang returns tomorrow at 4:00PM the white slip will have not turned blue again as has happened to others.

Please keep your fingers crossed, say a prayer, and rub the rabbit’s foot for us.

Thank you every one for your understanding and support. If it had not been for this web site I would still be waiting for the name check on Meixiang’s daughter, instead I can now say…………. Yippee Kaiyay it a wonderful day!

:rolleyes: :( :unsure: :redblob: :ph34r: :redblob:

Boba and Meixiang :wub:

Thanks every one you all are the best.

joray you have my word that I will visit often (but not for a month or so after my so arrives I am sure you can figure out why :lol: )

I remember some one once asked what a white slip looks like. I can not show you a real one but I can show you what it says. Meixiang thoughtfully included this in her e-mail to me this morning:

Your visa has been approved. Please come back to the gate of the Consulate on APR 21 2005 at 4:00p.m. with your ID card (Applicants below 16 please bring your House-hold Registration Book).

IMPORTANT NOTE:Should complications beyond our control arise with visa processing, the above-mentioned date for receiving your visa may be delayed. You are strongly advised not to make any travel arrangements before having your visa in-hand. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.

Boba and Meixiang :o :lol: