How to track NVC's DHL package sent to GZ

Guest blsqueaky
how do i get the tracking number for the DHL package sent by the NVC on march 11th sent to GZ??

i am trying to figure out how everyone knows exactly where there package is.....can anyone help me?

If I remember right, you just need to call NVC and ask them what the number is, and they should be able to give it to you

Guest blsqueaky
I called the NVC 2 times, they did not have the dhl tracking number on her computer screen. :-(

Sorry, I just remember that when I had to call for my number, they had the way bill so that they were able to give me all of the numbers for packages that was sent to GZ. Again, sorry

You need to call DHL and give them the name and zip codes of where the package is coming from and going to. I am at work and don't have all of the info with me. I will check when I get home and if no one has answered your question I will.

You need to call DHL and give them the name and zip codes of where the package is coming from and going to. I am at work and don't have all of the info with me. I will check when I get home and if no one has answered your question I will.

Hey Gene!, where you been?...

Remember when we replied to a post about DHL a few months ago and the DHL site was not taking the waybill numbers? Well, it seems to be okay now. Don't know what was up that day. I thought DHL had shut their doors on everybody. It just wasn't taking the numbers and asking for a passcode or something.

Anyways, hope things are going good for you...............

Hey Gene,

Where ya been? Tell us something! :lol: When was the interview? Did it go smoothly? When did she arrive?

To contact DOS:

call DOS at 1-202-663-1225, press 1, then 0, then 0 then wait for a live person to talk to. Ask them for the status of your case. You must have a GUZ number and the date of birth of your fiance(e).

Here is one of many threads about getting info from DOS.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....b7baaf04da241ff

Contacting Guangzhou

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...iv/contact.html

Email Guangzhou

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...u/iv/email.html

You need to know the date your file was sent from the NVC if your not sure call them 1-603-334-0700. Then Call DHL 1-800-225-5345 push the right buttons until you get a human. Explain to them what you are doing, tracking your file sent from the NVC. Give them the date the file was sent, the zip for NVC at Portsmouth New Hampshire 03801 and the postal code for the Consulate General in Guangzhou China 510133. There will be anywhere form 3 to 8 packages sent, get the tracking numbers for all of them. Then go to the DHL SiteDHL - Track By Tracking Number and input the tracking numbers. Look for the one's originating in Erlanger Kentucky, I guess that is where the K files are processed. Sometimes the packages will be big 20, 30 pounds, your file is in there somewhere, ignore the smaller ones they are usually diplomatic pouches and do not stay in clearance delay very long.

Like I said before they usually "age" the files for about a month before delivering them to the Consulate. Give it a few days after they have been delivered and call DOS 1-202-663-1225 push the right buttons until you reach a human, give them your GUZ number and they will be able to tell you if the P-3 has been sent, then tell your wife to look for the package.

Hey Gene,

Where ya been? Tell us something!  :wacko: When was the interview? Did it go smoothly? When did she arrive?

Hey Guys,

Ya, I had to disappear for a little while. She is here now and my new son also. The interveiw consisted of three questions, where does your husband live? when were you divorced? and when was your husband divorced? Visa's next day, and no trouble leaving China or entering USA.

The ulcer I had developed was a total waste of time.

It sure is good to be at this point of the game.......Thanks everyone for your help :blink: