OT 38 hours and Counting

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Well here I sit, counting the hours, not the minutes, just the hours. The minutes would make it seem like longer. I will say that I knew that when she had to fly back home I would miss her, but just did not know how much. Still till this day, I come home from the road, open the door, dark in the house, and just wonder. You know that after all of the waiting that you have gone through just to finally have your SO here, you think that it is over, then if something happens and they have to fly back home, then the wait seems even longer till they are back with you again. You know that they will be home soon, but after here, then gone to come back again, it is long

Well looking around, just trying to figure out all that I have to do before she comes back home. I already have to housecleaner comming over 3 hours before she gets home, so that is covered, and Trigg, she likes the housecleaner because she does a helluva better job than me. I was thinking aout bringing out her utensils and pots that she likes, but that will get me in trouble sine she likes them in certain ways.

Now all that I am hoping for is that the weather will turn for the better. She left here in a snow storm, and right now our forecast is snow for thw weekend. Let it snow, full speed ahead, I will be at the airport, I just hope that the plane will, comming in from Detroit, oh, and this has me a little worried,

Her layover in Detroit is less than 2 hours, customs, immigration and connect with her next flight in a next terminal,and if I remember the last time I did this, you walk to the domestic side

Great news Mark. I know you missed her. Tell her welcome home for us too.

Snow huh? today I didn't even wear a coat to work. Sunshine and in the 70s here. California got all of our rain this year I think. Bing is already out digging in her vegetable garden. I got the rototiller out last monday and tilled it all up for her. She is planting snow peas, carrots and I don't know what all now.

Guest blsqueaky

Well she is already at the airport. Went last night 10pm her time. I asked her why since check in is not till 5am, and she said safer at this time. I thought that the airport, especially the new one was always safe.

Still worrying about the transfer in Detroit, and of course the weather. We will see.