Hi guys,

My first question is that what documents need to be notarized for example letter of intend marry, I134, Bank letter, Employer letter…….

My second question how many pay stubs and how many income tax returns do I have to have?

My third question I have a very stable job with 50k salary but do not have alot money in the bank, is my situation ok?

And last, my petition package was sent to GuangZhou in Feb 03, 2005, how long do I have to wait for p3 , p4 and interview?

Thanks, you guys are the best!

My understanding is that only the I-134 requires a notary, though my feeling is that it does not hurt to notarize additional important documents.

My attorney told me to include three months of pay-stubs.

When filling in my I-134 the attorney office said I only need to enter the amount of salary due to the rate, and said I could ignore the additional information, i.e., stocks and etc. I did enter additional financial information on the I-134 as again I feel it certainly does not hurt. The moral of the story, if the attorney is correct, is if you have a high income then that is all you need to show....this would mean you are ok.

We received our P3 the middle of September and my MM is having her interview today, which appears to be the normal wait presently.

Maybe you will be lucky and have your interview sooner.

Good luck.

Average number of days for the last 20 CFL'ers to recieve these three items:

NVC to P3 is 42 days

P3 to P4 is 120 days

P3 to Interview is 164 days.

That is average, and depends on exactly what the person was reporting for the date. For example, I track four different dates for the P3 date, P3 recieved, P3 sent, P3 arrives at Gz, P3 ented into computer at Gz. The only one that seems to count is the date it is entered into the computer. Using that date shows that the time from P3 to P4 for the past six months is 120 days. Except for the last four people which was 100 days. However, unless someone get some news quick, it looks like it is back to 120 days again. They tried to bribe me, but we haven't settled on a figure yet.

If you are 125% of the poverty limit then you do not need the bank statements. You need 3 most recent tax returns with w-2's and a letter from employer containing proof of income and employment verification. In the instructions it explains the poverty guidelines.

Average number of days for the last 20 CFL'ers to recieve these three items:

NVC  to P3 is 42 days

P3 to P4 is 120 days

P3 to Interview is 164 days.

That is average, and depends on exactly what the person was reporting for the date. For example, I track four different dates for the P3 date,  P3 recieved, P3 sent, P3 arrives at Gz, P3 ented into computer at Gz. The only one that seems to count is the date it is entered into the computer. Using that date shows that the time from P3 to P4 for the past six months is 120 days. Except for the last four people which was 100 days. However, unless someone get some news quick, it looks like it is back to 120 days again. They tried to bribe me, but we haven't settled on a figure yet.

Hi ... Newbie here (though I'm active on the Asian-American-Couples forum):

Current timeline for my SO and I (K-1) is as follows:

NVC to P3 = 58 days

P3 (sent) = 10/28/2004 (Posted from Shenzhen to GZ)

P3 (entered into GZ computer) = unknown

P4 = waiting 130 days and counting

I queried GZ by email. The reply was two uninformative sentences: Name check isn't complete. When it is, you'll get an interview date.

I have seen others here and at AAC receive P4's much more quickly than our timeline. Not sure why the differences exist, but they do. My SO's case isn't especially unique, no children involved, etc.

Richard

Zingaro,

I have added you to the interview list.

Most people here would probably agree you have to take what you get in email from Guz with some salt, lime and Tequila.

The average I have found for people who only have their P3 send date is to add 10 to 14 days to allow for computer entry. If I do that to your date, this puts it arounds 11/12/04. Calculate from there of the average of 120 days, which is consistant plus or minus 5 days for the last six months, and the earliest possible P4 date comes to 03/14/05....using my theory that they only do these on a Monday or Tuesday. I repeat myself by saying, the only dates that seem to matter is when the P3 is entered on the computer, and if everyone would look at the interview letter they receive and confirm the date on it, we could be much more sure of this. In general though, I am quite confident about this, except for those who somehow are picked out for further pain and suffering more than the rest of us.

Of course Guangzhou is closed to overcome interviews the 14th and 15th. Maybe there is going to be an inspection? A party? Clean up crew? Seance? Deal with backlog of paperwork?

Hey Kicking,

My petition was sent from NVC on Feb. 4 and I have yet to hear anything. We're in the same boat. Please let us know when you get your P3.

I hope somebody can tell me how to know when GZ receives the petition. I have to change my fiance's address, but I have to wait until it arrives in GZ to do so. And, naturally, I need it changed before they send the P3. Can anybody help?