How long do i e to wait??

I know everyone here has a long time to wait. I will return to beijing in May for 2 weeks. We received NAV approval 2/23/05. Can anyone tell me how long we might have to wait for the P3 packet and then the Interview date?

Please respond. I'm really losing it sometimes.... then when I calm down, 2 weeks are gone by... Thanks in advance

Just answered this one....

In the past six months:

Shortest time from NVC to P3 is 31 days

Longest time is 111 days

Average time is 50 days.

Expect to wait an average of 180 days from P3 to Interview, although times appear to be getting shorter.

I should add though if you are a K3, these times may not apply exactly. If you are pregnant, these time may not apply. If you are DCF, these times may not apply.

Be calm.

I thought I lost if but I just couldn't find it. Still can't. Used to know where it was then I dealt with GZ and DHS and UCIS etc...Now I haven't got a clue where it is. Come to think of it, I haven't got a clue what it is I lost--but I'm sure it will be found-whatever it is, or was.

Has anyone seen it?? Does anyone know where it is??? Does anyone know what it is? Do I need it? How will I know When I find it if I don't know what it is that I may or may not have lost??

I don't really think I've lost it-maybe I never really had it?? Maybe I don't even need it-but how do I know if i don't have it or never had it??

Is anyone looking for it?? If i can't find mine, can I use someone elses???

Help, life needed.

I thought I lost if but I just couldn't find it. Still can't. Used to know where it was then I dealt with GZ and DHS and UCIS etc...Now I haven't got a clue where it is. Come to think of it, I haven't got a clue what it is I lost--but I'm sure it will be found-whatever it is, or was.

Has anyone seen it?? Does anyone know where it is??? Does anyone know what it is? Do I need it? How will I know When I find it if I don't know what it is that I may or may not have lost??

I don't really think I've lost it-maybe I never really had it?? Maybe I don't even need it-but how do I know if i don't have it or never had it??

Help, life needed.

Actually the key to IT is really very simple. Are you ready grasshopper ?

DO EXACTLY EVERYTHING YOUR WIFE TELLS YOU TO DO !!!

Help, life needed.

If I lost it and didn't know, does that mean I don't need it? Do I have to use it? Maybe never having it allowed me to work better with GUZ.

Either way, I am clueless in Nanning and loving it.

We fly back next week, TOGETHER !!!

Help, life needed.

Trigg,

I think I hear your wife calling again.

eeyore

:blink: