I-129f documents from china

I know a person leaaving for china in the next day or two. he wants to know what to bring back with him in order to file the I-129f. Other than pictures and reciepts I couldn't rmemeber what they need from China. me thinks it is a mental block.

Anyone have a quick list of what he should bring back with him???

1. I-129F Petition

2. G-325A forms for fiancee and petitioner

3. 2 visa photos of each person

4. Affidavit of intention to marry within 90 days of fiancee’s arrival in the United States from her. Make sure it is signed by her.

5. FC-029 “Copy Certification” form signed and dated.

6. Copies and photocopies of proof of relationship

7. Proof that each of them are free to marry (divorce certificates)

8. Proof that he is a US Citizen (birth certificate)

Ah, now my memory is coming back.

So from china all he will need to bring back is proof of relationship, visa photos, aff. int to marry, and her proof of 'free to marry'.

Thanks Mark, glad you knowledgable guys are around to help us who have foregotten everything.

Also get her to write her name and address on an 8-1/2 x 11 regular sheet of white paper. This will be used as the continuation sheet for that question where they want this info in the fiancee's native alphabet. There might be room on the I-129f form if you want to try to fit Chinese into those small spaces, or, you could write on the form "please see continuation sheet." Everyone has to do this on the I-130, which does not give enough room.

I think the Chinese fiancee`s name and address written in Chinese is needed on both the I-129F and G-325. Sorry, it's name and address on I-129F and Name on G-325.

The name is needed on the back of the photographs also.

I would recommend that your friend take blank forms for the fiancee` to complete, at least as far as the name and address are concerned.

The idea of name and address on a blank 3x5 card or just plain paper is a very good idea. That can be easily scanned and used when needed.