Hi,

I plan to get my Form I-134 notarized at Bank of America.  Is that enough or do I need to do something else?  Also, I've been reading others notarizing everything else.  Thanks.

Good luck getting it done at Bank of America. I went to my BofA, but they refused to notarize anything for me, saying they only notarize banking related items. It seems that they are worried that if something was wrong, they would be held responsible.

Figures!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I plan to get my Form I-134 notarized at Bank of America.  Is that enough or do I need to do something else?  Also, I've been reading others notarizing everything else.  Thanks.

Notarize anything you want, just make sure to notarize the I-134.

I get my stuff notarized at my bank for free.

You can also find someone at work or school who can do it.

My bank (US Bank) provides this service for free for it's customers. I had no problem getting them to notarize mine. You can also do it at your local USCIS center provided you want to stand in line that long.

My bank (US Bank) provides this service for free for it's customers. I had no problem getting them to notarize mine. You can also do it at your local USCIS center provided you want to stand in line that long.

UPS mail stores also do this and have copy machines there if you wont to make copies.. 5 bucks for each notary.. I used this when I was in a hurry once..

UPS mail stores also do this and have copy machines there if you wont to make copies.. 5 bucks for each notary.. I used this when I was in a hurry once..

My 98 year old grandma does it. I just have to help her hold and press the embosser. She's been one since 1932 and says she's now ready to retire. She says it's been a "stamping" good job........;)