Training is incomplete

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll pass on the mop flavored coffee but thanks for the offer. Who was the one who found the mess, you or her? You should have a permanent video camera setup so you can capture the footage that is going to win you all the money on the funniest video TV show.

Don, I was Fangged!! (Fang Linged).

Correct, I didn't waste the coffee. I was just showing her by example how easy it would be to accidentaly spill liquid on a new floor and thereby ruining it and wasting money.

Damned hard to be me, damned hard!

I think I'll pass on the mop flavored coffee but thanks for the offer.  Who was the one who found the mess, you or her?  You should have a permanent video camera setup so you can capture the footage that is going to win you all the money on the funniest video TV show.

I put the coffe on and walked downstairs to wait for it to finish. I heard a loud "HUSBAND, you come NOW!!" eminating from the upstairs. After three "what dears" She flew downstairs (on her broom me thinks) "Husband, you old man, no remember nothing". SOOOOOOOOOOOO, she discovered it without me having any knowledge of it happening.

Hey, do you think she just poured the coffe on the floor so she could have a reason to yell at me??? Bet that's what really happened1 Yea, that's the ticket.

Damn, that's funny, even if you try to clean something it does not get better. But even yet, my wife apparently believes I am even dirtier than that, it is like she views me as a large incarnation of Pig-Pen. Hey, I'm not a neat freak, but I do clean up sometimes.

Damn, that's funny, even if you try to clean something it does not get better.  But even yet, my wife apparently believes I am even dirtier than that, it is like she views me as a large incarnation of Pig-Pen.  Hey, I'm not a neat freak, but I do clean up sometimes.

Seriously Robert, I don't think I'm that messy but she has got to the point that if I try to pour a cup of coffee or make a sandwich she says" I do give you, you making too much messy"

Who am I too argue with that logic--and her training continues.

if I try to pour a cup of coffee or make a sandwich she says" I do give you, you making too much messy"

That is too funny......

It would totally back fire for me, once I spilled some tea in bed and she fussed and squirmed for near ten minutes, I had to clean it up too, MY training continues.

:lol: