GZ's e-mail address

Hi,

I'm still working on changing my fiance's address. I've sent a fax, but don't feel confident enough to leave it at that. I've called and called but can't talk to anybody. There is that special user-pay number, but I'm not sure if the operators are bilingual, and her address is in Chinese (and I can't say it anyway!)

E-mail would be the easiest solution, but there are several addresses to choose from, such as:

DHSGuangzhouGeneral@dhs.gov

DHSGuangzhouV92@dhs.gov

Are either of these apporpriate for my change of address request? I know there is a special e-mail form you can use, but that requires a GUZ number, which I don't have.

Thanks!

In my friend 's case who already got the K1 on Jun,2004 ,

there are no use to change the address , they just sent the P3

to her home address . ( actually she was not staying there for

a long long time , finally her friend got the P3 and took a train

to pass to her )

So , i guess now you will have to ask someone to be in the

address you sent to them firstly . just in case they just send

the P3 to the address .

A word of caution: I recently went to GUZ and attended a group interview. The consular that conducted the interview told us all that the email service that is available on the GUZ website does not always work. She said that it will deliver an automated reply to the sender stating the the email has been recieved, when in-fact GUZ does not recieve it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. She recommended sending a fax to the number listed on the GUZ website.

Best Wishes

Today I received a response from GZ regarding the e-mail I sent just last Sunday (I think). They answered all my questions but, not surprisingly, it didn't clear everything up so I'm coming to you again.

I can't change her address via e-mail because their system can't read Chinese (hmm....where is Guangzhou again?). They said fax it (which I've already done once, before the e-mail), but only after my case has been received by GZ.

So....how do I know when it is received? If I check my case status on-line, will that tell me?

My case was sent to GZ on Feb. 4 and they haven't received it. Is that normal???

Thanks!