1st package fm GUZ ,but no instruction for next

Hello ,everybody ! i m new in here . sorry if i bother wz my questions.

I just got the 1st package fm the GUANGZHOU US CONSULATE on Feb 24,2005 for the K1 Fiance Visa, can anyone help me with the following :

1: They sent me only one blank DS-157 form , but seems like they need me to fill in two copies . I guess i could copy one blank DS-157 form ,right?

2: how to file the extension of the fiancee visa , in

our case ,do we need to file an extension ? ( in US ,they said the

pertition only valid until Mar 22 ,2005 )

3: After i filled in all forms , do i need to send them in a courier back to

the US CONSULATE ? when do i need to go for the

MEDICAL EXAMINATION ? because there 's no specification or instruction

telling me after i filling in all forms what could i do for next step .

Thank you for your help inadvance.

lily

GZ will automaticly extend your pettition.

I'm not sure why your looking at the I-157 now. If you jsut got the p3 from GZ you will need to send them back the I-230 Part I and the I-169 and a supplimental form that I forgot the number to. The I-157 and other forms are for the p4/interview.

Tks ! Triqq ,

In the 1st package fm GUZ , they ask me to fill out all the forms :

1 : Two DS-156/157 Application Forms with 4 visa photos attached

2: Form GNI-2

3: Certification of Legal Capacity and Intend to Marry

4: Form DS-156K

5: Family Composition Sheet (GIV-24)

And then ask me to prepare Valid passport , Notarial Birth certification ,etc.

I don't understand why they did not ask me to send them back all the forms. and i am not sure when i need to go for MEDICAL EXAM .

tks

I remember the B2 forms being very different! More complicated to my memory, though info ends up being more or less the same.

I can't offer any advice on forms since maybe it's diff for K's than DCF, but you will get instructions on the medical check with the P-4 (appointment packet).

There ought to be some instruction though on what to do next - basically send what you're supposed to and then wait for the P-4...

Tks .

But i don't have what u said : "The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 ." what they sent me in the package were the forms i listed above .

together with Medical Examination forms, and the instruction for photo .

and one paper of my case number with AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT instruction . that 's all .

I was wondering whether they are now changing the procedure or they

just missed to send me the P3 package but sent the P4 instead .

There are no instruction telling me i should send them back all the forms .

and there are no I-230 part 1 and the I-169 , what could i do now ?

tks

It sounds like you got the p4 stuff. I'm guessin you need to email them or call them and tell them you appreciate the quick p4 but you reqlly need the p3 first. Unless you already have the p3--but I'm thinkin' you would have remembered that. you won't be in line for a real p4 until you get the forms I mentioned sent back to GZ. I'm pretty sure you can download those forms on the GZ website.

Tks .

But i don't have  what u said : "The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 ." what they sent me in the package were the forms i listed above .

together with Medical Examination forms, and the instruction for photo .

and one paper of my case number with AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT instruction . that 's all .

I was wondering whether they are now changing the procedure or they

just missed to send me the P3 package but sent the P4 instead .

There are no instruction telling me i should send them back all the forms .

and there are no  I-230 part 1 and the I-169  , what could i do now ?

tks

F & L, That's funny. I got 2 part 1's and no part 2's... Seroiusly. One form expired 04', the other 07'. Take a look, and see if they did the same for yours? Our paperwork must be in the same stack of papers.

They are trying to trick you into believing that you are stupid. You aren't!

In reality, they have made it impossible for you to follow the directions.

This is where my Naval Intelligence is paying off. It's an old dirty trick, but you have to wake up pretty early in the morning to slip one past me. I have a way of using my BS training, to benifit others. I am going to be sneaky about this, and slide them a copy of the web based form from there website. The I-864 docs said not too, but I am sort of wild and crazy. I'll just tell them, that I'm too stupid, then give them my stupid look. I don't even need to try that hard at it. Just comes naturally. They will feel so sorry for my wife, they will just give her the visa uncontested. Sort of like an "S" visa (sympathy).

The whole day i read all the information about P3 & P4 , now i understand

that for K1 Fiancee visa , The Consulate wrongly sent me the following

papers :

which acutally should be in the P4 .

I did not receive any papers that should be in the P3 :

The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 ,

for filling in and then send back to the consulate .

Now i am going to download from you guys website for these

"The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 " , fill in and send back to the

Consulate , do you think i am doing correctly ?

tks

The whole day i read all the information about P3 & P4 , now i understand

that for K1 Fiancee visa , The Consulate wrongly sent me the following

papers :

which acutally should be in the P4 .

I did not receive any papers that should be in the P3 :

The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 ,

for filling in and then send back to the consulate .

Now i am going to download from you guys website for these

"The I-230 part 1 and the I-169 " , fill in and send back to the

Consulate , do you think i am doing correctly ?

tks

Oh shit, They did screw up worse on yours than mine. They sent you the "Non"-immigrant visa form. Send me your e-mail, I can zip copies of what they sent to me. That's just wrong if they make you wait another 6 weeks to fix their own mistake.

I recieved a form that was english at the top and chinese at the bottom. It's called the "P3 supplimantal form."

I just looked at my DS-230 part1 papers again. All the supporting docs say return the DS-230 part1 with the other stuff. No word specifically mentioning 230 part2. Nothing! So what about DS-230 Part2? Do we need it?

When I tried to use the downloadable DS-230 form the font was too small to read. At least for Mr Magoo anyway. I am starting to think that this apearant act of stupidity, is really intentional. They are acting stupid to see if I am stupid. Ha, I win again. :P

Here's what I got.

In the 1st 230 package I recieved, 4 single pages and 8 pages stapled together with instructions for Immigrant Applicants. The 07' DS-230 part 1 was stapled to the end of the 8 pgs. of instructions.

Of the 4 single pages I recieved...

1. Title page telling me to mail the 230 Part1 to NH.

2. The second page had contact information. "Enclosure" reads DS-230 part 1, Instructions for Immigrant Applicants, Barcode sheet, "other important enclosures" (if required). I like the "if required" at the end. It leaves the door open to screw it up.

In the 2nd, 230 part 1, package I recieved a list of vaccination requirements, On the pages they say, "If" you have not filed the I-864, do it. "If you have not filed the DS-230 part 1, do it." I think they are trying to tell me that I was missing some documentation on the 1st 230 they recieved and need to mail it back to them. I never mailed the 230 to them the 1st time anyway. (If I don't mail it back? does that count as a screw up on my part? Who's keeping score of the screw ups? NVC has to have me by at least 10 right now. I am a 4th quarter kind of guy though. I can catch them or at least cover the spread. You can count on it.

Interesting, I just saw this. http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_1309.html

NVC ROLE AND FORMS

When an applicant's priority date is close to becoming current , NVC will send an Affidavit of Support (I-864 form) processing fee bill to the petitioner and an Agent of Choice and Address (DS-3032) form to the applicant. Once the I-864 processing fee is paid, NVC will send the I-864 forms and instructions to the petitioner. Once NVC receives the form DS-3032 from the applicant, NVC will mail the Immigrant Visa (IV) fee bill to the agent of choice. Once the IV fee bill is paid, NVC will send the Instruction Packet of forms and information to the agent. The exact contents of the Instruction Packet will depend on where the applicant will be interviewed for a visa. For instance, the Instruction Packet we send to people applying in China is different from the one we send to applicants in France. Information in the Instruction Packet that can currently be downloaded from this web site is listed below:

(My priority date is 04Aug2004, why do I feel like I just got screwed again for some reason?)

04Aug2004 was only 7 months ago.

I knew this was all France's fault.:unsure:

Ahhh, DS-230 part 2 is the interview questionare. The darn font on the DS-230 is too small, It will look better filled out by hand.

The 8 pages of instructions tell me what Lao Po needs to bring with her to the interview. I never got an I-169, my websites I get my info from didn't meantion it. (That means I will definately need it then.)

The dates of the letters on the two title pages of the packages I recieved are dated Jan 30th, 05 and Feb 15th 05. The 1/30 barcode sheet says attn:CMR and the 2/15 barcode sheet says Attn:DR.

I am mailing 2 DS-230 part 1's to NH. Mr. CMR gave me a return envelope, but Mr. DR didn't.

Dear,

Mr. CMR and DR, You guys know I am only kidding, right? I love you guys, really. If you need me to mow your yard or wash your cars for you, just give me a call OK?

Your friend forever, please help bring my wife home to me.

Thankyou,

Doug