Affadavit Question

You two are very funny.

It is also funny that I live in California, and will be traveling in April with MM to have our wedding in Tennessee with my family.

I do not appreciate the tone of the previous messages and would suggest that CFL is not an appropriate forum for your discussion.

WTF. We weren't ************************************to you. Me and my buddyy *******************************were talking about old times at family reunions. ****************************is very appropriate as it ************************************helps them lonely****** ****** *************earthquakein' mudslidin' crossdressin'******************** **ca guys learn how to pass time and**************************** * themselves.

Besides, I can talk that way cuzz I'm an honory ********************* ***************ca dude tooo. Surf and shit's up dude.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch your spelling Trigg, Watch your spelling. I could barely read your post with all the "...***...", that wasn't very nice. You know you never spell good when your angry. ;) "WTF? Wisconsin Track and Field?" I think you meant CFL. Remember Ying Yang. The world needs mentally challenged people too, so there can be balance in life. We can't all be smart.

Surfs up and party on dude. "__***__N-A."

Looking forward to the $20 parking fees at Pac Bell.

Bleacher seats $3

Watching Roid pumping atheletes knock the strings out of the ball. Priceless. :D