Timelines receiving packet from GZ

Hi all

It's been almost three months now since NVC forwarded my wife's K-3 Case to GZ office. I have also recevied confirmation from DHL that my wife's case was received on Jan 24th, 2005. Now it's almost the end of Feb. when would my wife receive her packet (p3) for her K-3...

anyone has a timeline for how long it would take GZ office to put cases into the GZ system and then send p3 to my wife..

This is so frustrating!!

I believe we should petition a letter together to complain about GZ consulate office.

anyone???

thanks

Felix

yes, there were four packages shipped out on 22nd of dec as the NVC officer explained to me over the phone. she didn't tell me the tracking number, but she recommanded me to contact dhl and get tracking numbers, so i did. and i found out that last package of four was received on Jan 24th.

my question is that when would my wife gets her P3(k3) from GZ office..????

it's two months now since NVC forwarded the case....

I just don't understand what GZ office does everyone... I know food is good at GZ, but they can't be simply eating and not working...

pardon my FRUSTRATION!!!!

thanks

Felix

i just a couple emails for the past few weeks, but they kept telling me that they can't find the case... i just email gz office again yesterday.

still waiting for their answers.

is anyone experiencing the same problem? how long does it normally take to input files into gz system.

it's so frustrating!

felix