Response from GZ

Now I know I only recieved a "canned response, but being the first time I actualy e-mailed GZ I was wondering where this might fit in. I have seen a lot of people telling of responses about name checks but upon asking for myself, I recieved,"Dear Mr. Wintemute,

Please be advised that the case is queuing up to be scheduled. Due to

heavy

workload volume, it seems that the interview will be in approximately a

few

months, we will notify the applicant after the appointment date is set."

:greenblob: Does this really mean what it says? The few months thing I believe as much as I do that aliens are controling the thermostat in my refrigerator. :P I'm just wondering if this could really mean that name checks are done and Jennifer and I are really in line for our interview date. :angry: I do have to admit, I was impressed with the 24 hour response from them. :greenblob:

They have answered me in the past within a day. Since then, I have just called DOS once a week, and find they consistantly give me the same answer, which is waiting to be scheduled for an interview. Based on what I have read of the responses that people get, I think the email is answered by Chinese staff, who do what DOS does, look on their computer screen.

I thought everyone's fridge was alien controlled, thats why the green stuff is in the bottom.

I doubt they would say it is queing up to be scheduled if the security checks aren't done. When Bing and I were waiting for P-4 I wrote them and asked approximately how long and got a similar response saying she was eligible for interveiw and it will take approximately 4 months. She received P-4 a few days later. The few months part is a canned response.

I thought everyone's fridge was alien controlled, thats why the green stuff is in the bottom.

Maybe that really does explain a lot. :lol: I did figure that the response was a canned one, the actually had several topics to choose from and it would lend itself to being automated. As for a few weeks, I'm sure we have a little longer to wait. It has only been about 60 days since Jennifer sent back the p3 paperwork and I also had since learned of a mistake made reguarding the "typographic code" they wanted.:o I mean the November p3s haven't scheduled yet and we are late Dec. B) Don't get me wrong, if Jen calls me soon with a date, I'll be bouncing off of the walls for sure, but for now, I'm not too worried about packing yet. B)

Richard, A house in Modesto over priced? Really? I can't believe how prices have got so far out of hand. I dont blame her. I have talked with Jennifer's cousin about much of the same thing. As it goes I might wind up some place like Newman or Gustine. At least there housing is still somewhat reasonable. :lol: No worries about the weekend, except for a few quality hours for Datona on Sunday, I was rarely home anyway. :o Oh, and them aliens don't need to breath anyway. B)