:D :D :D We Got It!!! :D :D :D

Arrived at about 7:00am to find about 50 people in line ahead of us! Was told that some people arrived as early as 4:00am! About 7:30 my wife was able to go inside. About 9:00am people started coming out! Some had the white slip in hand, while others kept theirs hid! At 10:00am my wife came out with a paper saying come back at 1:00PM. We arrived back at 12:00 to find around 75 people waiting in front of us! At 1:25 my wife got to go inside to come back out at 2:10 with the good news! Several people tried to get information from her but she did as I had suggested & said nothing! Not even a smile till we were far enough away!

Interview went as follows:

My wife was called to window #11 where a white american about 30 years old was!

vo: Who is helping you to get your visa?

wife: My husband sir! She then handed him my passport & said he is outside waiting on me!

vo: Do you have photos of the two of you?

wife: Yes! Then she handed him the photos!

vo: You have a very handsome husband!

wife: Smiled, and said thank you sir!

vo: What does your husband do for a living?

wife: He works for a school bus company in Arkansas!

vo: Do you have your husband's tax return?

1st time in English, then asked in Chinese!

wife: Handed him tax returns for 2004, 2003, & 2002.

vo: Looked at W-2, and return for 2004, & 2003 only.

vo: Do you have any children?

wife: No sir I don't!

vo: Smiled, and said, "You Passed"! Come back tomorrow at 4:00 PM to pick up your visa!

wife: Thank you sir!

We went back the next day, and had no trouble! Have visa in hand, and coming back to America on Friday!!!! :blink: :D :P :lol:

So I guess you need to get there at 6AM to get your visa before their lunch break! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm getting on a plane for China tomorrow - I hope our experience is as easy as yours! Gongrats!!!

:) I'm not sure if getting there at 6am will get you in for a interview before lunch! :o Seems like they have different rules every day! ;)

I would like to thank everyone on the Candle for some great information that helped Shaoyun, and I through the process! We knew what to expect once we got here, and had our I's dotted, and T's crossed! :D

We are now helping some friends who got a blue slip with request for additional evidence of their relationship! His handle on the Candle is Max! Today we thought we would go ahead and make a 5 minute video just in case they get asked for it! I think their problem was his financee' got the black woman who others have had problems! :angry:

Anyway we are coming home tonight! :D It will be really great to breath some clean air again! :rolleyes: Thanks again everyone for your help! :D