So What's the Plan Now?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric:

Our interview date was 8/20. Does that make us "Forgotten Bunch" or "Black Hole Group" or, worse still, "FUBAR Group"? Clarification please. Still no definitive word on resubmission. :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

with 8/20 you're the black hole. If last known resub was in nivember december you're the forgotten bunch of the black hole. Not FUBAR, there is hope.

Eric:

Last known resubmit was November 16. So we are the forgotten bunch of the black hole.  :blink:

I still hope this means we are not FUBAR. Keep those teeth sharp Jaws. :blink:

Same here.Nov 16. I learned today that State requested GZ on 1/14 to resub the name check to them..But Dos line won't tell you that. CA will

FUBAR Act IV

You guys need to get a life.   :redblob:

looks who's talking !! LOL

Ahem... Rob.. minor problem.... I need a visa first .... can you help or are you just gonna sit there and play smart ass ? :D

Can I help? I am thinking about writing another letter but am not sure I can. The way I feel the thing would be largely a lot of accusations, bitterness, expletives, and other vitriolic exclamations. That would not be any help. Is there any help for this situation? No. Because the whole thing is based on the false idea that these name checks were necessary for security. We and our loved ones are being mistreated for no good reason. I had taken some hope from Maura Harty's statement that she was working to "rationalize" the process--my wishful thinking was that somehow they would wake up and realize that applying this process in the wholesale manner they have is actually irrational--guess I can dream on. :unsure:

Guest Clifton

Guys, Clifton here from the Russian side of this stupid waiting game....I think it's time that the China group and Russian group banded together for a much larger more comprehensive set of actions.

I think we should act in concert, and have more impact upon DOS et. al.

my email is: tltherwzu@msn.com

btw a bunch of us from the Russian group are going to meet in the chat room at

http://www.global7network.com/chat/default.asp 9 ET 8 CT 7 MT 6 PT

we are going to try to formulate a plan to put into action in the very near future...a group action that will hopefully get this process going once and for all...

remember there is strength in unity and with both groups we should get their attention! :unsure:

Please email me, try to be there to chat tonight to 'brain-storm' some plans, and lets all work together to get our loved ones over here pronto!!!

Totally committed to success

Clifton