Positive Suggestions to help with GuangZhou

i am not sure if this has been suggested here before, so please forgive me if my suggestions are out of place.

i am a positive person, and also know that positive feedback helps to motivate people better than negative feedback.

i'm curious for those who have already been through GuangZhou and survived the visa process of two things:

- after you survived the process, and now with your loved ones here, have you written to the consulate in GuangZhou to decribe your ordeal, (if it was positive or negative)?

- and second, if you have not considered this, would it be something you might consider doing for us who are waiting ...

maybe if they received some positive feedback, it might help them stay focused on their jobs and getting things done properly. and also include in your letter that there are many who are waiting a long time, and that you hope they will be able to organize their operations and streamline this whole process.

and of course if you've had a negative experience, then i would think following up with details of what went wrong, and maybe suggestions of how to do it better would be well received.

the worse that can happen is that the letter gets tossed and never read. the best is that someone reads a kind letter about their works and takes some pride in trying to get things done properly.

just a thought, a suggestion, maybe it will help make it easier for those that come after you.

thanks

ping and me

That's a great idea. Besides, I'll still be pissed off about the whole process after I get my visa. Being without my so is like doing hard time in prison... we don't deserve this. Writing a few letters after this nightmare may be therapeutic. And it is a great thing that can be done to help our CFL brothers and sisters.