worried i've been RFE'ed

it been over 2 days now since i've received my NOA1 from Vermont. others on this site, who received their NOA1 after me, have already started to get their NOA2, so now i am preparing myself that i may have been RFE'ed!

can someone tell me, if this happens, does the status on the USCIS website

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

change to show the information about the RFE, or do i have to wait until i get something in the mail.

our NOA1 was on Jan 26, and it was last touched on Jan 31. so now i'm wondering if the "Touch" date someone found something missing, and we're now just waiting to recieve the RFE notice. i am also worried they may have forgotten to send out the RFE, so we're just waiting around for nothing now.

any comments on what i can expect to see if there is an RFE? and will the website show any changes?

thanks

ping and me

Welcome to the cfl.

If you are going to recieve an rfe, the people will contact you reguarding the reason. I myself had an rfe. They would not give an answer, but made some suggestions why. Could have been you have forgot to sign the forms. such as your pettion or your bio information. In case someone who doesn't know what an rfe is. (it means a request for futher information)

so hang in there, it usually takes a while from the first NOA Unit the second NOA.

best of luck, and read some posts, there is some useful information here, and some knowledable people. what type of visa? k-1 or cr?

guoqing

What is RFE anyway?

An RFE (Request For Evidence), described in current regulations at 8 CFR 103.2(b )(8), is a request, issued by an adjudicating immigration officer, for the applicant or petitioner to provide initial or additional evidence in support of an application or petition. RFEs usually are in writing and request missing documentary evidence. The documentary evidence requested may consist of basic documents that were specified in the application/petition forms and/or instructions but which were not submitted by the applicant or petitioner. The RFE may also be a request for original documents or proper translations, or for other documents not specifically identified in the form's instructions but determined by the adjudicator to be relevant to the adjudication of the application/petition.

:unsure:

Once again, welcome to CFL. Many of us have waited a lot longer for NOA1 and NOA2. Check out some of our wait times. I know people who have waited 6 months for their NOA1 & 2.

What is RFE anyway?

it is a request for futher evidence or in our case when i began our k-1, i forgot to sign the bio sheet. opppss my bad. check the paper work over and over again...

guoqing