We finally got the P-4 - guess they were on holiday after all. Feels good to finally have it official now!

But a couple Q's (I'm sure I'll have lots more before all's said and done, don't worry):

I was reading the old thread about the Family Composition sheet - it seems everyone got two and copies or something. We only got one of each form, the family comp and the second half of the application. Is that right? Are things diff for DCF or CR-1? And on the Q about how the petitioner entered the US, do we just write the petitioner (me) is a USC?

And what about paying - we didn't get any list, the instructions just say to pay in cash. Does it have to be one of the CITIC banks listed on their web site or can it be any? I.e. we have a CITIC across the street where Jack paid for non-imm visas before.

And I'm still confused about address for me for this and the I-864 ... is it okay to put my US address since this will be one week before I leave, or would that be considered lying, since the VO will be able to know via my passport that I am in the country still?

Okay, that's more than enough... thanks for the help.

Thanks, Don! That's Q5 on my sheet. I wasn't born in the US actually, but citizen from birth, so guess I can write something like that... What about the number of forms? Should we have more?

Thanks again. And I guess I'll have him ask at the CITIC and if they say they can do it, guess that means they can do it...otherwise will get the list in GZ.

We got two in our P4 which arrived now 3 weeks ago. However, one was in English and the other in Chinese.

Be careful though, on the Chinese one, the question about past employment is *different* than on the English one. Not a huge difference, and possibly just a translation error, but different none-the-less.