Just the FAQ's

I have posted a P3 FAQ, P4 FAQ and Interview FAQ in the pinned FAQ above that I have been collecting and editing since I first read PJ's request for some. I started these since I was at that stage of the process. Possibly I will consider coming back to them again, in particular the initial I-129f submission to NOA2 stage visa FAQ, but feel free to take it on. For now, I am at the stage of what I think of as detail work for these three. Which is where it would be extremely useful if those who are...ahem..."age enhanced" in the process to provide editing assistance to streamline them some more so that in the future when they need up dating, or if they get coded, it can be done at convenience. I am willing to continue to re-edit those FAQ's for a few weeks as people PM me their additions, changes, updates, deletions, corrections. Please try to make it easy for me to edit my post, by giving me a clear cut and paste of the change.

Here is an example PM that tywy_99 sent me.

nooneufo,

Looking thru your FAQ you posted, I came across a error I had made. It is at the end of the file, A.3.4.1. I have since corrected it in the original post and have pasted it here below for you to replace in your file.

CR-2 has no derivative status. An unmarried child under 21 of the CR-1 applicant must have an I-130 filed on their behalf to apply for a CR-2 but the CR-1 applicant must show the VO proof of full custody.

The wait for interview is unknown.

END QUOTE

All I had to do was find the section, copy the change, paste over the older version.

Just so you understand, I have no attachment to the file, I simply did some collation and editing. Since I know I have a tendency to color what I might say, I edit carefully down to as much factualness as possible. Please do the same. Thank you for CFL.