Sending Stuff to China

Check out courrier services if you live anywhere near a Chinatown. I am sure they will have a Chinese service. I use one in Monterey Park. Costs 60% less than USPS and guaranteed delivery in 5 days anywhere in China. On Chinese holidays they give 10% off.

Dan is this from China post? I'm not far from SF and work near there often. I have been sending pictures weekly at about $6.50 for airmail. Not bad, but I don't want to get in trouble if Jennifer learns I could be saving money. :blink:

I use Guaranteed China Express out of LAX. For air letter you are doing fine with that price. Packages are where the savings are with this service. Just check around SF Chinatown. I'm sure they would have something like this there. If they don't you can show how you checked the prices and used the cheapest. Good husband material, she'll be proud. B)

I was told to stop sending packages because the things are cheaper in China, oh well. :o . Although she just sent a request for something she needs while she waits there. :blink:

Welcome to CFL

I have used USPS with good results for packages and letters. Be careful about sending things. Letters are more apt to be received than packages. Also, if you put the address in both english and chinese, you will have better luck.

Fedex and UPS do not deliver to our city. DHL does, but they are way more pricey..

there are some good posts on CFL related to this..

Just curious, when did you first mail your K1 Application ?