Affadavt of Support

Hi,

I just want to be sure that I have this right before I send this information to my fiance in China. I filled out an Affadavit of Support that is notarized along with a letter of employment verification, letter of bank account balance, statements from brokerages firms stating balance of holdings, life insurance policy showing value of policy and cash surrender and my 2003 tax return. Is this enough information?

Also, I make $55,000 (pre-bonus) and have about $17,000 in stock holdings. I current have no dependents. I only concern is that I only have about $2,000 in cash savings. Does anyone think I will get disqualified because of my current cash situation?

Thanks.

Here's a followup question with the Affadavit of Support.

How long does the Verification of Deposit statements from the bank last? Does it have an expiration date?

I just moved, because of the new address, I'm affraid, if I submit the latest copy of my bank statements and Verification of Deposit, it will confuse the narrow minded, easily confused, GUZ officers.

I've already request several copies of the statements during my 7 month wait after we submitted our P3 (last one was December). The next request will include my new address and all our paperwork has my old address.

I just want to be sure that I have this right before I send this information to my fiance in China. I filled out an Affadavit of Support that is notarized along with a letter of employment verification, letter of bank account balance, statements from brokerages firms stating balance of holdings, life insurance policy showing value of policy and cash surrender and my 2003 tax return. Is this enough information?

Also, I make $55,000 (pre-bonus) and have about $17,000 in stock holdings. I current have no dependents. I only concern is that I only have about $2,000 in cash savings. Does anyone think I will get disqualified because of my current cash situation?

1) If you're filling out an I-134, then the I-134 also asks for total value of deposits over the last 12 months. It's debatable if that is truly necessary, others never did so, but the form does ask for it.

2) No