I have been checking on the status of my case all week, still says the same as it did in november.  Went to check my mail and lo and behold I got the NOA2 approval for the I 130.  So much for email notification! :o .  Now wait for the rest of the paperwork.  Hate these baby steps.

Mark

Wow, that was quick ! I home my NOA2 comes in 90 days ... that would be sweet !

Congrats Dannie. Seems like CSC is starting to really push out the papers now. Now you just have to sit back and wait for NVC

Congrats Dannie,

And welcome to the NVC parking lot. HOPEFULLY you get through this "TRIP" better than I- see timeline.

Mark, just for info CSC has SLOooowed down since last summer. My I-130 took about a month- sent in July, 28th. Even saw a 9 day approval. I keep a keen eye out on CSC and THOUGHT I was done with them. BUT we decided to file an I-130 for step daughter last week as our K-3 hasn't sufficently aged at MSC yet NOA-1 of 9-15-04 (Courtesy of not getting ANY NOA-1 notice while living in China). :o

Mark and Dannie:

Congratulations !!!!

We hope your journey goes well. We are following the CR-1 route. Looks like you might be also, unless the K-3 catches up. I think there will be more following the same path due to the speed of I-130 petition approvals in 2004.

If you have any questions please drop us a line, we will help if we can.

By the way, we were married the same week as you were last year !!!

Pei Yun & Mark