• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a funny feeling hubby and I will get our interview soon...I can feel it in my bones. Plus, since I am so busy with work and school and will be extremely busy when he gets here, logic seems to follow (Murphy's Law) that they will give him his visa at the time of year I am the busiest!

Hey John,

I wish that I had an October or November P3.  My lucky P3 month is December.  But everyone waiting in this traffic jam is happy to see a green light up ahead..... even if it is far up ahead.  :blink:

Hank,

Give nooneufo your exact P3 return date and let him put you on the P3 list that he is putting together. I just sent him a bunch of P3 dates up to January.

Good luck Hank!

When the pimps in the da crib ma

Drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot

When the pigs try'n to get at you

Drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot, drop it like its hot

I got a rolly on my arm

and I'm pouring Sean Dean

wear a bullet proof vest cuz i got it goin on

Come on P4

I always called them once a week on Tuesdays. Seems they were nicer then. I suspect that some of the October P-3s you are seeing with early March interview dates are ones used to fill cancellations. There are X amount of interview slots per month. When they are filled they are shuffled to the next month unless someone cancels then they are taken off the top of the pile. My theory anyway.

• 2 weeks later...