USCIS agent stole records then quit

I just saw a clip of "What's bugging you?" on Fox 4 news about a son who's mother dated a former USCIS agent. The clip was aired a couple weeks ago to which I finally got the time to pull it off of my DVR onto the computer. Apparently the son's mom broke up with a USCIS agent to which the agent left behind tons of records, video equipment, etc. from the USCIS. I would be willing to bet money there were immigration application visas in that "lost" paperwork. Well, anyway, the son has been trying to get the USCIS to take the records, equipment, etc back to which they refuse.

Long story short, the son called the local news station for help knowing that the records were of personal value to the applicants. Of course, the USCIS denied any claim that they had lost records and went on to tell the news station that they would gladly take any paperwork back.

I recorded the news video file into a "wmv" file and compressed it but it is still about 14mb. I don't have enough bandwith to host it without killing my connection. Can anyone help me out?

I promise you will be screaming at the USCIS when you watch it. It is a very interesting story. I hope no one's valid application was left in those lost file boxes.

Oh, I almost forgot...It is the Texas Service Center to which the story was about.

Edited by Squid (see edit history)

Geez, how did all that stuff end up in that federal worker's personal possesion? I didn't think USCIS employees were allowed to take official materials and documents home with them. There goes that theory.

And to think of all the other untold stories of stuff disappearing without a trace. Maybe that's why they like duplicate (quadruplicate!) copies of things:

One copy to take home and forget about

One copy to sell on the internet

One copy to fill the recycle bin

One copy to send back to sender to request more copies

And to think of all the other untold stories of stuff disappearing without a trace.  Maybe that's why they like duplicate (quadruplicate!) copies of things:

One copy to take home and forget about

One copy to sell on the internet

One copy to fill the recycle bin

One copy to send back to sender to request more copies

AT the Shipyard it went:

1 to abuse,

1 to misuse,

1 to lose and finally

1 to MAYBE use.

Which of the 4 are you? NVC seems to use my copy to "always lose".