Free at Last!!!

Guest bbridges51

Guest bbridges51

Greetings,

I'm proud to announce that SuJuan interviewed at GZ this morning (Tuesday), was approved, and was asked to come back Wednesday afternoon to pick up her visa.

Of course, I'm not counting my chickens until they arrive, but we have broken through the last hurdle.

NOA 1: 5/1/02

NOA 2: 8/14/02

P3: 10/1/02

P4: 12/17/02

Interview: 1/14/03

Brian visits SuJuan: 2/7/03

Mia and JiaWei fly from Shanghai to San Francisco: 3/8/03

We marry in Las Vegas: 4/19/03

Then, we live happily ever after.

Oh, and fill out LOTS and LOTS of forms for AOS and EAD and ......

Brian

Guest bbridges51

Thank you Sandy and Don. It's been a long time coming. We've been counting the days since I bought my tickets to see her next month. Now we know we'll never be apart that long again.

Gaga? yes, a bit. :P

Brian

Guest bbridges51

UPDATE:

SuJuan (Mia) just called and shared her interview experience. She arrived at 7:45 finding about 60 people already in line. In total, more than 200 people interviewed today.

By conincidence, she sat next to a woman who posts at 001 as well. After their interviews, the woman shared that her interviewer didn't ask any questions and that the interview was quite quick.

Mia, however, had the famous "black woman", known for her detailed and doubtful questions. fortunately, Mia had LOTS of evidence of our relationship: email, video conferencing pictures, and more. she asked detailed questions about our relationship, but Mia never skipped a beat.

In the end, the interviewer smiled as she read some of our emails and all was good in the world.

Best of luck to all of you and thank you so much for all your congratulations.

Brian and SuJuan (Mia)

First of all, Congratulations! :rolleyes:

Second of all, I don't understand the logic of how GZ processes these timelines. I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but I'm just curious that time and time again, people that are approved after you, finish first. Anyone have an angle on GZ's logic?

My timeline:

NOA1 - 4/02/02

NOA2 - 7/26/02

P3 received by GZ - 12/02/02

P4 - Still waiting for P4...

Brian, can you share with me your methodology in dealing with GZ?