Do I start the  I-698 AOS as soon we are married.  Can we start that process immediately?  When we are married she has temporary status for how long?  And then after we file AOS, then she can stay here with no trouble right?  Last question, the AOS is a green card?

Whoa. Take a breath. First, I think the I-698 is the wrong form unless you're seeking permanent residency under an amnesty program. To adjust status (AOS), you'll need to file the I-485. If approved, your wife will become a conditional legal permanent resident (green card). Before the expiration of the two years, you must then file an I-751 to remove the conditional resident status to become a unconditional LPR.

You can't file the i-485 until you're married, and you can't file the I-751 until you are within 90 days of the 2nd anniversary of your wife's conditional residency.

You must be thinking of the I-485. The I-698 is used to apply for adjustment to permanent resident status under the amnesty program provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).

With the I-485 acceptance by CIS, your wife will be in a pending status with legal presence awaiting LPR status. An alien registration card will be issued after the AOS interview. Conditional status if marriage is under two years. The I-751 will need to be filed 90 days prior to the second anniversary for removal of the conditional status.

There is a package of forms on the USCIS website.   I has me filling out the I-485 and then some forms that we already completed for the petition.  Do we fill these out again?

You have to submit all the forms again, yes. I think it is only the G-325A that needs to be filled out again but by not submitting the forms called for will probably cause a delay in your case.

Don't take any chances. Follow the I-485 instructions to the letter.

The medical in China is good for a year but she will need the vaccination supplementary sheet to the I-693 for AOS interview.

Call USCIS for more direct information on this and how it pertains to your wife's case.