Single Cert and Police Cert

Jack just got his today, was all in some kind of certificate office where his hukou is registered. They put his birth certificate and police record all on one paper He was assured by several people this was fine. As long as all the right info is there. Tomorrow he's going to the notary office to get it notarized and translated.

The police certificate just says he has no criminal record in China (but in quite a few characters and includes certain specified political crimes!).

Where are you, in China or US? In China you can get the single certificate at the US Embassy. In the US... others can tell you better.

Police Cert--do you remember what she asked the police for when she went?

Single Cert--where did she go to get it?

Thanks!

I'll ask her when she gets done with her Tai chee. Maybe we can get them to talk and she can expalin in chinese.Which part of Zhanjiang is she from?? my SO is from the Chicon dist and Franks is from the Xia son (sp)

Thanks man. One thing I will say is that I am kind of freaked out a little about sharing too much personal contact info. I have heard horror stories about people getting someones personal info in an attempt to steal the visa and use it for themselves, at the very least causing delays in the otherwise already lengthy process.

Any thoughts on this matter?