They send it to your SO. Follow the directions. My SO went to a translator who had experience in visa's to get help with it. Also, i downloaded most of the forms and filled them out and sent them to her for a refference. It is important that she send them in as fast as possible- a few days could = a month in GZ land

Ok....I have gone in circles for hours. I have downloaded and pre-prepared the DS-230. I cannot find the OF 167 or OF 169 and have read conflicting reports on whether or not I will need to submit the I-864. I will pre-prepare it just in case, but can anyone tell me if they had to submit it to Guangzhou?

Another confusing issue is to whom do I submit these docs--to Guangzhou or to NVC?

Here's what my sweetie sent to the Consulate (a.k.a. "GZ") shortly after she received P3:

Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet

(questions 1 thru 6 answered)

DS-230 PART I

(questions 1 thru 25 answered)

OF-169 Optional Form

(page 3 signed and completed)

There is nothing more you need to send back (to GZ)(in relation to Packet 3). All the other forms mentioned inside Packet 3 are presented by the Beneficiary during the interview.

You don't need to do I-864. You need to do I-134 and have your sweetie present it during the interview.

Hey Frank,

Can you tell me how to post the links like that? Please?

Or give me a "link" on how to post a "link" :D

I dunno. I just call up the post or URL that I want to link to, hightlight the address in the address bar, right click the mouse, select "copy" and then paste it into the post that I'm writing. It seems to work. :ph34r:

Ok...I feel like a big ole dumba**... :blink: :lol:

I just found--and quite easily I might add--the link for P3 & P4. So..being the type A overachiever I am...I printed them in duplicate in both english and chinese... :P ..

Who would have thought that they are right here...you would think that someone actually found this stuff complicated and wanted to help other poor unfortunate souls like me...

One more thing...was I the only other person whose K-1 Fiance papers asked for the I-134 in the initial round?