Affidavit of Support Bill Fee

I am new at this posting, but had a question if anyone can help me. I received the "choice of agent" form and the Affidavit of Support Fee.

I have been doing all the paperwork while living in China. My mother sent in the Fee of $65 on Jan. 11 by regular US mail. I have called the NVC numerous times and they have yet to recieve it. Does anyone know the processing time for this fee? The automated system said the IV fee was sent already, but they haven't received the AOS fee.

Thanks,

Matt and Chen He

I-130 sent..................11/10/2004

NOA1 rec'd...................11/26/2004

NOA2 I-130 apprv.................12/16/2004

3032 & AOS fee rec'd...................1/3/2005

3032 sent....................................1/10/2005

AOS fee sent.................................1/11/2005

Called NVC IV fee bill sent..............1/17/2005

3032 NVC rec'd.............................1/21/2005

Matt:

Check out my timeline, it is recent.

Same for me, I sent my AOS fee by regular mail. The automated system will not say it has received payment for the AOS fee. It will only say it has sent the IV fee bill. They sent both the IV fee bill and I-864 form (AOS) on the same day (different envelopes, but I received them on the same day).

I called my bank to see if the cashiers check for the AOS fee was cashed, the bank said no. This was two days before I received the I-864 form (AOS) in mail !!!!!!

Mark

I've seen some RECENT, DRAMATIC and WELCOMED changes at NVC recently. Maybe they have the new hirees up and running. Too late for my wife's I-130 but maybe good for the stepdaughter. I do keep close track of NVC timelines at the NVC forum on visajourney.com. GOOD LUCK to both Mark (oh no, not another Mark :D ) and Matt.

Matt Welcome to CFL. I use VJ as a tool but here at CFL it's more like a big FAMILY. (With that comment I wonder who named all these here kids "Mark" :unsure: .) BTW Matt: I also spend most of my time in Shanghai. Just back here for a month to deal with NVC and taxes.

I have been in Hangzhou for the past 2 years and like you have come home only to do my taxes and some other things. I got the email about duplicate forms being sent. Mark thanks for the info. I guess for now all I have to do is wait to see if they mail it with the IV fee bill. I called the bank like you did and of course it hasn't been cashed. SUre is frustrating only to be able to sit here and wait.

Matt

I-130 sent..................11/10/2004

NOA1 rec'd...................11/26/2004

NOA2 I-130 apprv.................12/16/2004

3032 & AOS fee rec'd...................1/3/2005

3032 sent....................................1/10/2005

AOS fee sent.................................1/11/2005

Called NVC IV fee bill sent..............1/17/2005

3032 NVC rec'd.............................1/21/2005