The infamous video tape.

Kidding about the stupid question remark by the way... No I'm not... Yes I am... dough!!! :o I call shotgun! I get the next stupid question. Why the heck would anyone want to moon a werewolf?

They wouldn't-if they were smart. You show a werewolf a full moon and you have a real problem--kinda like letting the sleeping dog ly. Put another way it's like saying DON'T F#!@$ with me and I won't F#!@$ with you, or If you don't start it it won't get started-if you do i'll finish it!

Sooooooo, NEVER EVER moon a werewolf-you may get bit.

to answer your next question---NO

I can't think of my next question yet. What is it?

If I moon anyone including a werewolf, they should use caushion, especially after 1/2 jar of kim chee and a six pack.

A smart werewolf won't get that close to it. Howling at full moon-OK. Getting face close to full moon--Not OK.

Don't worry about what your next question was. The answer was no anyway.

What purpose does the video tape serve?

The answer is deceptively simple.

None.

You, and I, and everyone else who tries to use logic, reason or critical thinking will find that the answer will always be the same.

None. No reason, just because and there is nothing you can do about it. So there. Nyah, nyah, nyah.

Because if the purpose had anything at all to do with communications, then people who have brought this tape with them would have had it looked at. Instead, they are simply denied. Why? See above.

The next blue slip requirement, under 52-sub section A-239-67 of the incompetence rules of this consulate will be:

Hetay eneficiarybay ustmay howsay hattay heytay ancay atpay heirtay eadhay hileway ubbingray heirtay tomachsay atyay hetay amesay imetay hileway tandingsay onyay oneyay eglay andyay umpingjay upyay andyay ownday. Eginbay ownay.

After all, we need to be sure that there is communications, right?

Sorry, it makes me angry every time I think about the abuse everyone is taking from these people who clearly have no oversight on their actions. This consulate should be embarrassed by their actions.

Oormouseday! Oremay eatay ifyay ouyay leasepay. Utbay heretay isyay ayay ullfay upcay inyay othbay ouryay andshay alreadyyay. Offyay ithway heirtay eadshay, Iyay aidsay oremay eatay!