Yessss!!!! No interview date!

Obviously that was a bit of sarcasm. Called DOS and they said I was eligible for an interview, but one had not been scheduled yet.

Quick question.

When you this is my "P3 date", is that when they sent it to you, when you sent it back to them, or when it got logged into the CPU in Guangzhou?

:D

jgrier5,

The P3 date is the date that the P3 was mailed back or returned to GZ. It is an arbitrary date that I use to measure the progress of everyone. It is simply a date that most people know. When I decided to keep a list, I chose this date because most people listed this date in their timelines.

Most people did not know, or did not record other dates, such as the date that the P3 was put into the GZ computers.

The most important date is probably the date that the 2nd name check is completed. When this is completed, they put you in the queue to be scheduled. It is a more difficult date to obtain, and very few people list this date in their timelines.

I talked to a lady at the DOS for while the 18th. She told me that when a CR1 case is complete at the DOS that usually starts the Interview wait. Because you send the DS-230 to them just like if you were a K-1 or K3 returning a P-3 to Guangzhou. You can see by my timeline when Guangzhou received the case and the actual security clearance and the interview date.