John, add one more

Great news!  Receiving P-4 is a thrill.   Now the next month will be the longest of your life.   Hide the cheetos and start cleaning.

I'm in big trouble!!!!!!! I'm in the middle of remodeling my house.. I told her about it, and she said she would help when she gets here.

Oh my friend, you knw not what you have started. whatever you have done--undo it. Whatever you thought you wanted to do-unthink it. Whatever you wanted the house to look like-fogetabotit.

Kick back enjoy the ride---it's out of your control now!!!!!!!!!

Oh my friend, you knw not what you have started. whatever you have done--undo it. Whatever you thought you wanted to do-unthink it. Whatever you wanted the house to look like-fogetabotit.

Kick back enjoy the ride---it's out of your control now!!!!!!!!!

I have been a bachelor for over 30 years and am the world's worse pack rat. The best I can hope for is to eliminate some of the accumilated junk(crap) before that fateful day. She will be totally involved in the final outcome. She has already put me on notice that there must be a nice, large living room. Our home is small by American standards but huge compared to her 27 sq M house. Haiyan's married friend, now living in Chicago, has already checked out Haiyan's new home and given her stamp of approval and a full report to Haiyan. They especially love the large yard and garden. Happy days are here again, skies of gray are blue again, - - - - - - - .

GR in El Cajon, Ca.