Petition Question

Guest blsqueaky

I am not totally sure, but I think that you will. I think that is a question on one of the forms, her passport or previous entries.

I may be wrong here, and if I am, I inow that someone will definately tell me.

Oh, BTW, welcome to CFL

Excellent question. I don't have an answer but I wokld think if she has been, and did not violate her visa--i.e. went back to China when she was supposed to, she will have an advantage. She has already shown that she is not interested in being ilegal.

Welcome to the candle

Trigg

I vaguely remember a question on the I-129 F where it asks if the beneficiary has been to the US before. I don't recall it asking for any documentation though. I suppose if you wanted to you could have her scan the visas and entry/exit stamps in her passport and submit them along with the rest of the petition.

For now all you need to do is answer "yes" whenever/wherever they ask if she has previously been to the US.  Then if/when they ask for documentation, let them look at her passport pages.

P.S.  I'm assuming you meant to say that she *legally* visited the US

I believe this is correct. Just answer yes and you do not need to submit anything other that what is asked for. If any proof is needed they will request it.