The wait continues at Blenz

Good Coffee I might add.

Had a fire drill last night when we forgot to include 1 set of 156 and 157 forms.

Make sure to include 2 sets of 156 English, 2 sets of 156 Chinese (written in Chinese characters), 2 sets of 157 English and 2 sets of 157 Chinese (written in Chinese characters)

Of course we find this out 4:30 pm the day before the interview.

WHY in the world does the medical center (the other not the Shamian one) handle the adminstrative BS of the Consultate. (stuffing the brown envelope and correcting our mishaps) Don't the nurses at the medical center have more important things to do.

Forms fill and problem solved!!!

Don't stress it.

It was check by the nurses at the hospital and they seemed to be very detailed oriented of what when in the brown envelope. It they gave her the evelope I am sure it was fine. I think I saw you fiance but I am sorry to say so many woman I see here look similiar.

I will keep an eye out.

Hehe, good ol' Blenz. That's where I waited while Candy was doing her interview. Their internet connection was SOOO slow, it drove me nuts. I met an interesting fellow, probably in his 20s, was basically backpacking through China without speaking any Chinese and only a few tour book guides. I guess he had done that through other countries as well ... that sounded like quite an adventure.

P.J.