Superbowl in China

I was just wondering about this. I completely didnt notice that the Superbowl is going to be during my planned trip to China. I admit that even though I am an avid football fan, it was very far from my mind at the time I was planning to go see my wife.

My question is does anyone, those of you who lived/live there, know if they will be showing the game on Chinese TV? If they dont, its not a biggie, but Im just curious.

Thanks

Hi All,

First time poster here from Dallas. I've been staying in Shenzhen since August. We sent our P3 the first part of December. But back to football. In SZ the regular cable channel will show the game, but at 11:30am they will change to soccer or arobics. I subscribed to Topway digital that broadcasts Now Broadband from HKG. ESPN (pacific rim) will show the AFC Championship at 7:30 Monday morning (complete on digital, and in English), but no NFC which would start at 4:00am Monday. I feel sure they will broadcast the Superbowl Live on ESPN in the morning, and then a shortened live version later on CCTV (any Janet J. mishaps will surely be clipped :P.